LIECTROUX C30B Robot Vacuum Cleaner Map Navigation
1. The robot can detect the entire environment around and then build up the map inside the CPU so that it do cleaning with plan from one room after another.
2. The robot is with memory to know where has cleaned while where hasn’t thus one-time sweeping coverage is more than 98%. The cleaning path repetition rate is about 1%.
3. Humanized design with voice reminder. The robot will remind you when charging, starts to do cleaning, full of dustbin or glitch,etc.
4. High efficient cleaning: the suction power is pretty strong. The design of primary filter combining with HEPA filter avoids the secondary air pollution. Besides, The suction power is adjustable so that we could choose a quieter mode.
5. WiFi app control,the WiFi connection is extremely swift, the app can show real time working route of the robot.
6. Electric control water tank ensures even water seepage. The water seepage stops automatically if robot stops working. The huge water volume of 350ml ensures continous wet mopping up to 100 minutes.
7. The design of interchangeable dustbin and water tank makes robot work more effectively and clean more thoroughly.
8. Modulized design is convenient for end users to maintain the robots by themselves.
9. Fully enclosed body design ensures that the dust can not enter into the mainboard, preventing the mainboard from being corroded.
- Smart Memory: Extremely low cleaning missing rate & high coverage rate.
- Intelligent to sense different environment floors and adjust its direction within 10ms.
- Apply to different floors: low/hard carpet within height of 1cm, hardwood, ceramic tiles for home, hotel room and office.
- Twining proof design of central roller prevents being entangled by wires.
- Anti-fall system to detect stairs to avoid falling.
- One-time cleaning lasts 100 minutes to finish a house within size 170-220 square meters.
- Adjustable suction power to make a lower noise.
- Powerful suction: at Max.mode, the suction power reaches 4000pa, the data comes from the test results of the Liectroux German Laboratory.
What’s in the box?
- Main body X1
- Charging station X1
- Remote controller X1(Batteries not included)
- AC adapter X1
- Dust bin X1
- Electric water tank X1 Extra mop X1
- Cleaning brush X1
- Extra side Brush X2
- Extra HEPA filter X1
- User manual X1
|Name Product||Details Product|
|Controller Type||Voice, WiFi App, Remote Control|
|Certification||EMC / CE / GS|
|Certification||RoHS / CB|
|Function||Wet And Dry|
|Model||2020 Upgrade C30B|
|Dust Box Capacity (L)||0.6-1 L|
|Dust Storage Type||Dust Box|
|Battery Life||1 hour and 40 minutes|
|Bag Or Bagless||Bagless|
|Special Suction Nozzle||Multifunctional Combined Brush|
|Model Number||LIECTROUX C30B( Upgrade)|
|Cord Length (m)||Wireless|
|Cleaning Route||Planned Type|
|2D map shown on app||YES|
|Intelligent water tank capacity||350ml|
|Strong Suction Power||4000pa|
|Navigation||2D Map & Gyroscope|
|Battery capacity||2500mAH Lithium-ion|
|Smart wet mopping||YES|
|Cleaning modes||Planning/Single room/Fixed point/Border/Mop|
1 review for LIECTROUX C30B Robot Vacuum Cleaner Map Navigation